No tobacco or alcohol
- No glass containers. Food/beverages allowed in a responsible manner.
- No roller blades inside building
- No child under 14 years is allowed to use any of the weight/cardio equipment on the second floor. A child under 14 years of age is allowed upstairs only under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian, but still may not use the equipment. Youth training passes are available upon completion of youth weight program.
- Membership refunds will be given for medical or job transfer only and will be pro-rated, subtracting the number of months used from the original cost of membership. There may also be an administrative fee assessed.
- Program refunds will be given prior to the scheduled start of an activity. After an activity has started, a refund will be granted only for medical reasons or unavoidable circumstances.
- If Unity Square cancels or reschedules an activity due to insufficient registration, a full refund will be granted.
- Unity Square is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Most of Unity Square’s components are available for private rental. For additional information and complete policies pertaining to use, fees and reservation procedures for specific areas, please call (605) 432-9236.
- Lost and found items will be kept for 1 month and then taken to the Community Thrift Shop in Milbank.
- During emergency weather, children will not be allowed to leave the building without a parent or guardian.
- Cancellations or changes to any programs will be announced on Power 106.3 FM or KMSD 1510 AM.
All program fees need to be paid in full prior to the beginning of an activity!
Financial assistance is available to those who reside in Grant County and whose income makes it difficult to afford a Unity Square membership. No person shall be denied membership based on the ability to pay. Please contact Unity Square Director, Jerry Jungers, for more information.
Unity Square Business Code of Ethics
- Customer Service and Fair Business Practices will be our daily goal
- Unity Square will do all things possible to insure safety for all members and guests.
- Discipline and rules will be administered as necessary to provide an enjoyable fun-filled atmosphere
Code of Conduct/Policies
- All members and guests must check-in at the front desk before entering the facility
- No alcohol or tobacco products are allowed in the center
- Food, gum or drinks are not allowed in the swimming area, gymnasium, fitness room, racquetball courts, free-weight and locker rooms. Water is permitted. Exceptions must be approved by management
- Stealing, vandalism or any criminal act will not be tolerated
- Unity Square is not responsible for lost, stolen, or items left at the facility
- Fighting or use of profanity will not be tolerated. Violation may result in suspension from the center and/or loss of membership privileges
- Physical or verbal abuse to patrons, staff, or property may result in expulsion from the center, loss of membership privileges, and/or criminal charges.
- No running in the hallways or other designated walkways inside the Community Center
- Rules and guidelines must be followed in pool area as posted
- Children under 6 years old must be supervised at all times by a responsible person 15 years or older while in the building
- Family locker rules must be followed as posted
- No one under the age of 14 is allowed on second level without adult supervision. Equipment is not to be used without completion of youth weight training class.
- No children under age 12 are allowed to play racquetball without adult supervision
- Loitering is not permitted inside Community Center lobby or facility area
Unity Square reserves the right to refuse membership or terminate membership at its discretion in instances where code of conduct is violated. Any substantial violation of the code is grounds for immediate termination of membership at the sole discretion of Unity Square.